WHAT IS ON OFFER
We offer seasonal local produce Weighbridge platters. We source as much produce as we can from local Barossa suppliers and where this is not possible, it is important to u to source from South Australia Our food offering has been carefully selected for sharing and enjoying in our relaxed indoor/outdoor settings. Child friendly options are also available.
On cooler days, sit in our cozy dining room in front of the open fire and sip on one of our renowned Shiraz wines. During sunnier days, sit out
on the covered verandah or take a picnic table on the sweeping lawns and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends.
THE WEIGHBRIDGE PLATTER
Our most popular food item undoubtedly is our Weighbridge Platter. It is the ideal accompaniment for all of our wine varieties.
The platter consists of some of the region’s finest local produce including:
- Linke's Metwurst & Mallee Smoked Lachsschinken
- Apex Shiraz Sourdough
- Zimmy’s Dill Cucumbers & Beetroot Relish
- Maggie Beer Fig & Fennel Paste
- Local Olives
- Vintage Cheddar, Barossa Cheese Company Triple Cream Brie
- Roasted Almonds
- Barossa Fine Foods Chorizo
- Barossa Bark
- Dried Fruit and Wild Herb.