We’re pleased to announce that we are reopening our Peter Lehmann Wines Cellar Door for tastings and wine sales from Tuesday 1st September 2020 by appointment only. We advise you to book early as spaces will be limited due to reduced numbers allowed in the Cellar Door at any one time.
With the health and safety of our staff and visitors always our top priority we are asking you to be mindful of and respect the following guidelines. These protocols are based on Australian Government health and safety guidelines and will ensure the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures to allow us to operate safely.
In line with the most recent directives, our Cellar Door will be operating with a COVID Marshal. This person shall have completed the mandatory COVID Marshal training and will be visually identifiable.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back.
BOOKINGS AND TASTINGS
- Bookings for tastings can be made by contacting the cellar door direct on 08 8565 9555
- Booking time-slots are 30 minutes for paid tasting flights and limited to 10 people max, flights – $10, $15 & Premium $20.
- Premium Private Tastings – $50 – 1 hour duration (10 people max).
- Should you need to cancel your booking please don’t hesitate to promptly contact us so we can accommodate other guests and arrange a refund for you, if applicable.
- Details of customer (group) including names, a contact email address and contact. Number of booking organiser will be taken at the time of booking – payment is required to confirm booking for all groups.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking by email from Cellar Door confirming the time of booking, number of people attending, maximum stay time and the safety requirements for COVID-19 Contact Tracing
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Temperature screening for all guests on arrival. If temperature recorded is ≥38°C, entry will not be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to be used on arrival and departure.
- Each guest must check in using our COVID-19 Contact Tracing procedure. This is done by using your smartphone to scan the QR Code.
- Cellar Door staff have the right to refuse entry should you or anyone in your group present with symptoms in accordance with COVID-19/ cold and flu.
- We thank you for respecting social distancing during your visit with us.
- If you are unwell please stay home and respect the safety of yourself and our staff/others.
- Food service will be limited to 11am – 3pm.
- Platters are available.
- Booking time-slots of 2 hours for lunch and limited to 10 people.
- Trading hours: By Appointment for September
BY APPOINTMENT FOR SEATED TASTINGS and REGIONAL PLATTERS:
- Weekends – By appointment 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Weekdays – By appointment 10.30am – 4.30pm
P: 08 8565 9555
PHONE HOURS for bookings & orders
9:30am – 5pm weekdays
10:00am – 4:00pm weekends